Oil and Gas Services
Solids Control Equipment & Services
WALLS provide solids control expertise to oil and gas clients in Nigeria. We offer a complete range of solids control services, in addition to technical support and equipment supply, required to meet the rigorous demands of today’s drilling industry. Our technical and operational staff has several years’ experience in the solids control field and takes pride in offering cost-effective solutions and regular communication.
We provide solids control services with the following supporting equipment:
- Cuttings dryers
- Shale shakers
- Mud coolers
- Hi G Dryers/Dryers
- Shaker screens
- Desilter and desanders
Drilling Waste Management
Proper management of fluids and solids during the drilling process is critical. WALLS can offer cost-effective solutions for treatment of drilling related wastes including a comprehensive range of equipment and services for solids control, cuttings containment and handling, recycling and recovery, waste water treatment, filtration and disposal as well as engineering services for drilling waste management designs for mud tank systems and liquid mud plant design.
- Oil and water-based cuttings and waste collection from rig site to processing facility.
- Transportation of drilling wastes to waste storage/transfer/treatment sites
- Provision of drilled cuttings / waste treatment services and equipment with thermal desorption unit Provision of drilling waste test equipment Disposal of resulting solids and liquids from drilling waste treatment and return of the recovered oil
- Provision of support facilities for drilling waste treatment and transportation / logistics
- With so many significant resources to draw upon in meeting project requirements – including support
- Vessels, heavy lift crawlers, painting crews and equipment, specialty welding and amphibious excavation
- Equipment, Walls project managers can meet the challenges required for your project.
- Walls principals and engineers have a proven track record in fabrication, sandblasting, painting and Welding; decades of experience which include a specialty in repair and marine fabrication
- Pipeline Installation and Burial, Surface and Saturation Diving, Umbilical Installations, Pipeline Hot Taps and Tie-Ins, Field Abandonment & Recovery, Pipeline Reroutes, Pipeline Surveys, Erosion Control,
- Right-of-way Maintenance, Integrity Work, Pressure Testing, Valve Repairs, Corrosion Services, Meter Stations, Gas Hot Tapping,
Technical Manpower & QA/QC Services Division:
Walls capabilities in handling EPC, EPCI and EPCM projects of varied magnitude to include the following:
- Front end engineering and detailed design, procurement, fabrication and pre- commissioning of the Oil Offloading System, provision of the Buoy Mooring systems and the Foundation/ Suction Piles, offshore
- Installation and commissioning of the pipelines, flow-lines and risers, as well as, transportation to site and Installation of other subsea facilities.
- Specialist Corrosion Control & Inspection Division Executed by our material and metallurgical specialist company: Corrosion Management Services Nigeria Ltd.
Walls can provide the following services;
- Cathodic Protection Services
Vessel and Rig Services
Walls through its network of supplies and manufacturers can offer the following services to assist the oil and gas Industry:
- Provision of utility & supply vessels, security patrol vessels, anchor handling tugboats, dive support vessels.
- Provision of lay barges, crane vessels and other heavy lift vessels.
- Provision of deepwater drill ships, Provision of onshore and offshore rigs
- Exploration & Production Division
Walls Ltd is a company focused on investment in oil and gas exploration and development of marginal fields and other concessions. We are currently focused on E & P investment opportunities in Nigeria and neighboring African countries.